We are launching our first ever demo writing contest (this will be ongoing)!
Interested in spreading sonic color and vibes to producers and music makers all over the world?
This is a stellar opportunity for you to gain exposure!
What's in it for you:
- Get the next upcoming Soundpaint library, before it's officially released. You've earned it!
- An opportunity to be featured on Soundpaint.com on the product launch day
- Have a reserved spot in the Soundpaint Demo Writing team for as long as you keep submitting work that is accepted.
- Help The Soundpaint Team pick future demos for Soundpaint's Official website.
Wanna be involved?
Guidelines for entry:
1. Create one or more impressive demos that use at least one instance or more of Soundpaint ™. The demo can be any style you want. Make up an entirely new genre! You can use any Soundpaint ™ library you have.
2. Save your track(s) as an MP3 file. Each demo should be between 60 seconds and two minutes in length and must be uploaded as separate files.
3. Upload to SoundCloud, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter with the hashtag #soundpaint_demo
4. Join the Soundpaint Discord Community here
5. Drop a link in the #demo-submissions channel to your uploaded sonic masterpiece.
6. The Soundpaint Team will select demos on an ongoing basis to feature on Soundpaint's official website! 🙂❤️
7. The winners will receive notification by email...(or telepathic vibration energy, if the internet is down that day)
8. Most importantly, have fun exploring how quickly you can go from thought to creation with Soundpaint ™!
By submitting a demo track you grant us the permission to use it for advertising. The licenses of the prizes are NFR (not for resale). You're also agreeing to spread some inspiration and ❤️ in the world.
We are looking forward to hearing your SoundArt!
The Soundpaint Team